Fascism. Journal of Comparative Fascist Studies
CALL FOR PAPERS
Fascism as a transnational phenomenon
Deadline: June 1, 2013
For the October issue of 'Fascism. Journal of Comparative Fascist Studies' articles are invited which seek to contribute to the study of (historical and neo-) fascism as a transnational phenomenon. We welcome both theoretical studies on fascist transnationality and (local) case studies of transnational fascism as a practical reality.
We welcome authors from disciplines such as history, social and political sciences, media studies, literature, and the arts.
- The transnational approach to (historical or neo-)fascism
- The actual actors in transnational fascism
- The politics of transnational fascism, as illustrated by international meetings or organizations
- Transnational links between fascist movements or regimes
- The role of (modern) media in fascist transnationality
- Women and transnational fascism
- Continuity between interwar and postwar fascisms
- The ‘globalization’ and Europeanization of Nazism, fascism, and white supremacism
- Music and fashion in contemporary fascist transnationality
For further information on this peer-reviewed Open Access journal and how to contribute please consult www.brill.com/fascism or contact Marjo Bakker (firstname.lastname@example.org)