1. Editorial Introduction: Architectural Projections of a ‘New Order’ in Interwar Dictatorships
Authors: Roger Griffin and Rita Almeida de Carvalho.
2. Building the Visible Immortality of the Nation: The Centrality of ‘Rooted Modernism’ to the Third Reich’s Architectural New Order
Author: Roger Griffin.
3. Futures Made Present: Architecture, Monument, and the Battle for the ‘Third Way’ in Fascist Italy
Author: Aristotle Kallis.
4. Faces of Modernity in the Architecture of the Peronist State, 1943–1955
Author: Anahi Ballent.
5. Staged Glory: The Impact of Fascism on ‘Cooperative’ Nationalist Circles in Late Colonial Indonesia, 1935–1942
Author: Yannick Lengkeek.