- a PhD or post-doc project idea centred on NS-History and/or Ideology
- need to do your own research in Federal (and other) Archives in Berlin
- language skills: German and (academic) English
- prior knowledge of the history of National Socialism and WWII.
- a working space next to Federal Archives Berlin
- attractive salary package (including accommodation and other amenities) – details depending on skills and agreed commission / weekly hours in project
- our research network (three members of project’s pilot group, 20+ Area Editors, 250+ authors from all over the world)
- support in methodological and specialized questions
Your part in the project:
- becoming part of Editorial Office and Project Management
- proof reading of each (English) text to be published
- conducting article’s flow through publishers (De Gruyter Berlin/Boston) CMS.
- research support to peer reviewers
- co-organising the project flow as well as assisting in organisation of conferences and workshop
- PhD-support possible
The project commission starts December 2022 / January 2023 12-24 months later. Prolongation possible.
Interested persons submit a a CV until 15 Dezember 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org (Barbara Nowak, Project Manager) – questions are welcome at any time.